Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6.7-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor runs Samsung Galaxy M51. Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M51 runs Android 10 and has a 7000 mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a large 6.7″ inch Super AMOLED display. Although it not as big as Tecno Spark Power 2 7.0″ inch display, it’s still quite a handful. With the AMOLED display, you have the best display in the market that showcases colors as they naturally appear in nature. Which is to say that the colors are full of vibrancy.
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that handles everything. With smartphone gaming being popular, the Samsung Galaxy M51 processor has been configured to provide elite gaming features as well as boosting graphics by 15%. With AI Engine that it comes with, you get an optimized overall performance. So, if you’re in the market for an affordable gaming smartphone since Black Shark 3 and nubia Red Magic are pricey, you might consider Samsung Galaxy M51.
64MP Quad Camera.
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with one of the best camera systems at a mid-range price. With smartphone competition has moved from the display, the focus now is which smartphone can have the best camera set-up. Samsung Galaxy M51 with its 64MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) quad-camera set-up, offers one of the best camera experiences you can get on a smartphone.
The large 64MP main camera takes bright, clear, and very highly detailed photos. The reason photos taken by the camera are good is that its photos contain a large number of pixels due to the large size of the sensor which makes them highly detailed, ultra-clear, and bright.
With the ultrawide camera, you get a wider angle compared to a normal camera lens. The wider angle enables you to take group photos as well as scenic photos with ease.
The macro camera is for taking close-ups of small objects. If you’re into macro photography, the camera allows you to move the phone up to 4cm of the subject so that you can take detailed photos of small details/subjects.
The depth camera blurs out the distracting background brings the subject into focus. With the subject in focus, you can take beautiful portraits.
Large 32MP Front Camera.
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a large 32MP front camera. With the camera, you can take highly detailed selfies that you can edit multiple times before they start to lose quality.
Large 7000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a 7000mAh battery. This makes the Samsung Galaxy M51 battery currently the largest smartphone battery in the market. The battery will last up to 3 days on a single charge. And to help fill the large battery quickly, Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with 25W Fast CHarging that fills up the battery in just 115 minutes.
- 6.7″ inch Super AMOLED Plus
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm (6.45 x 3.00 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 213 g (7.51 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD Card 1TB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 25W, 100% in 115 min (advertised)
- Reverse charging