Samsung Galaxy M31s has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9611 processor runs Samsung Galaxy M31s. Samsung Galaxy M31s has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy M31s has a 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M31s runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M31s comes with a 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED display. With a Super AMOLED display, you get vivid true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. This makes watching content from Samsung Galaxy M31s enjoyable since content vibrancy will be breathtaking.
Samsung Galaxy M31s comes with a 2.3GHz Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor. The processor with the help of 6GB RAM enhances multitasking as well as instant app launching. The processor also supports good download speeds to enable faster downloads. And the best feature of the processor is that it utilizes battery power efficiently meaning you get longer battery life.
64MP Quad Camera.
While Samsung Galaxy M31s may be categorized as a big battery smartphone, its camera system is one of the best in the market. It comes with a 64MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. So, if you’re in the market for a well-rounded smartphone, Samsung Galaxy M31s is the smartphone to get.
With a large camera sensor, like the 64MP main camera, you will be able to capture ultra-clear highly detailed photos. The reason for this is that large sensor photos contain more pixels compared to small cameras. Since its, the pixel that determines image quality, photos that are taken by the camera are one of the best you can take.
With the ultrawide camera, you can take ultrawide-angle photos. With a normal camera, taking a group photo or a photo of a wide subject is hard. but with the ultrawide camera, taking wide photos is easy.
The macro camera is for taking close-ups of small objects. With the camera, you can bring your phone as close as 4cm to the subject and be able to take detailed close-ups of the subject.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. By blurring the background around the subject, the camera will bring the subject in to focus so that you can take a beautiful portrait.
Large 32MP Front camera.
Selfies are the most cropped images taken by a smartphone. By having a large 32MP front camera, you can take highly detailed selfies. And with highly detailed photos, you can crop them multiple times before they start losing quality.
Large 6000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy M31s comes with a large 6000mAh battery. With the 6000mAh, you can use your smartphone for more than two days on a single charge. While the 6000mAh battery held the record for the largest battery in a smartphone, it has been surpassed by the Samsung Galaxy M51 7000mAh battery meaning the next smartphone in the M30-lineup may have a 7000mAh battery.
- 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74.4 x 9.3 mm (6.27 x 2.93 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD Card 1TB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; HDR, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC (market/region dependent)
- FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
- Reverse charging