Samsung Galaxy M01 has a 5.7-inch touchscreen display. A 1.95GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor runs Samsung Galaxy M01. Samsung Galaxy M01 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 512GB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy M01 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M01 runs Android 10.0 and has a 4000 mAh Battery.
5.7″ inch Display.
Samsung Galaxy M01 is not a large smartphone compared to other smartphones like Tecno Spark 5 Air which has a 7.0″ inch display. It comes with a 5.7″ inch display which makes it a compact device that can be easily used single-handed. The HD display showcases bright colors that make watching content enjoyable.
Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with a 1.95GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. The processor works with a 3GB RAM that lets you open multiple tabs and multitask. And while Samsung Galaxy M01 might not compete with smartphones like Samsung Galaxy M51 when it comes to processing power, at its price range, it’s a good smartphone to have.
Dual Rear Camera.
Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (depth) camera. While it only comes with two cameras compared to other smartphones that come with quad cameras, it is good to note that Samsung Galaxy M01 is not a camera smartphone. If you’re looking for a camera smartphone, you may try Tecno Camon 16 s or Oppo A53 if you like taking photos.
The 13MP main camera takes standard photos that are good. The 2MP depth camera blurs out the background making the subject the main focus of attention so that you can take good portraits.
Samsung Galaxy M01 4000mAh battery may seem small but compared to its 5.7″ inch size, the battery is large. For a compact smartphone to have a 4000mAh battery, means the battery power will last more than a day on a single charge for a heavy user and two days for a light smartphone user.
- 5.7″ inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.9 x 9.8 mm (5.81 x 2.79 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/5″, 1.12µm
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery