Samsung Galaxy A32 4G has a 6.4-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor runs Samsung Galaxy A32 4G. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G has a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
6.5″ inch AMOLED 90Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with a 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED display. With a Super AMOLED display, you get true vivid colors as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast with no delay between actions. The display also comes with 800nits of brightness that makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight without any visibility issues.
MediaTek Helio G80 Processor.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. The processor comes with boosted clock speeds that ensure everything works well with no issues. The processor also boosts AI-Camera performance that helps you take stunning photos.
64MP Quad Camera.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) quad-camera system. With a quad-camera system, you get to take different types of photos using one smartphone.
The 64MP main camera is one of the largest camera lenses on a smartphone. The larger a camera lens is, the more pixels the photos that are taken by the camera have. And since pixels are what make a photo, the more pixels a photo has the better looking it is. Photos taken by the 64MP lens are bright, ultra-clear, and so detailed that you can zoom in on a small detail and see it clearly.
The ultrawide camera lets you take ultra-wide photos. The camera comes with a wider view compared to normal lenses which have a narrow field of views. The wider field of view allows you to take group photos and scenic photos.
The macro camera lets you take detailed close-ups of subjects. Instead of zooming in on a subject, you can bring the camera as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear close-ups without any distortions.
The depth camera takes beautiful portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject creating a beautiful bokeh effect that makes the subject stand out more. With the subject the main focus of attention, you get to take their beautiful portraits.
15W Fast Charging 5000mAh Battery.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with a 5000mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with support for 15W Fast Charging that powers up your battery in minutes instead of hours.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Specifications.
- Display: 6.4″ inch Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm (6.26 x 2.90 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD Slot up to 1TB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide); 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM Radio
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 15W