Samsung Galaxy A02 has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 1.5GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6739W processor runs Samsung Galaxy A02. Samsung Galaxy A02 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A02 has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A02 runs Android 10 and has a 5000 mAh Battery.
6.5″ inch Display.
Compared to other smartphones at its price range, Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a large 6.5″ inch display. The HD+ display showcases true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature.
Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor. While the processor is not the most powerful, it still produces a top of the line performance ensuring you get to use your phone without any issues. The processor is assisted by 3GB RAM that ensures you get to multitask without lagging.
13MP Dual Camera.
Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) dual-camera system at the back. With dual cameras, you get to take a variety of photos using a single device.
The 13MP camera takes good photos. While the lens is small, photos taken by the camera are of high-quality. You can also take HD+ videos using the camera.
The macro camera lets you take close-ups. With the camera, you can get as close to 4cm to the subject and take photos of the smallest details.
5000mAh Large Battery.
Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with a large 5000mAh battery. The battery power will last two days on a single charge. This makes Samsung Galaxy A02 one of the best budget smartphones since it comes with long battery life.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Specifications.
- 6.5″ inch PLS IPS
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Chipset:Mediatek MT6739W (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/1.9, (wide), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Camera features: LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery